Meet Our Team
Chiropractor Michael P. O'Hara, D.C.
Dr. O’Hara graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, in 2008. While at Palmer, he was accepted into the Troxell Internship Program to be mentored by Dr. Larry Troxell, himself a colleague of Dr. Gonstead. Dr. O’Hara refined his skills through the internship program in order to provide excellent Gonstead chiropractic care. In fact, the Gonstead Methodology Institute recognized Dr. O’Hara for the hundreds of training hours he completed, above and beyond the requirement for licensure. Dr. O’Hara maintains an active chiropractic license in Wisconsin and Iowa.
Dr. O’Hara has over 10 years of clinical experience in the Gonstead system. Before moving to Wisconsin, Dr. O’Hara maintained a private practice in Oelwein, Iowa. He also taught anatomy and physiology courses at Hawkeye Community College and Northeast Iowa Community College. Dr. O’Hara continues to hone his skills by attending numerous Gonstead Methodology Institute seminars each year.
Committed to community service, Dr. O’Hara provided chiropractic care to a diverse group of patients from varied backgrounds through the Iowa Free Clinics network in Waterloo, Iowa. He also participated in the Tanaka Chiropractic Mission to Guatemala and Palmer’s chiropractic experience abroad to Brazil, improving the health of residents in rural communities.
As a third-generation Gonstead practitioner, Dr. O’Hara is honored to practice in Dr. Gonstead’s clinic and seeks to provide the highest quality of chiropractic care to relieve patients’ pain and improve their overall health and wellness.
Chiropractor Douglas B. Cox, D.C.
- Born May 23, 1934
- Current Residence: Mt. Horeb, WI
- Clinic: Gonstead Clinic of Chiropractic
- Telephone: 608.437.5585 (Business)
- Served in the United States Army from 1956-1958 in Korea; Honorably Discharged at the rank of Specialist Second Class
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa; Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, 1963. Class President.
- Post Graduate Education Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation, Graduate Certificate, 1966. Average of 72 hours per year in Chiropractic Principles, Practice and Technique Application.
Chiropractic Licenses for the States of Wisconsin and Iowa.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Faculty Member – four years. Associate Professor;
- Areas of Instruction: X-ray Analysis, Upper Cervical Adjusting, Clinic Management, Diversified Technique, Gonstead Technique, Ethics & Jurisprudence.
- Clinic Doctor of Gonstead Clinic since 1967 In private practice since 1964. Member teaching staff – Gonstead Seminar of Chiropractic.
- Educational lecturer for chiropractic state conventions and re-licensure seminars. Lectures frequently at Palmer College to students and graduate doctors.
- Lectures internationally in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Jamaica.
- Member, Board of Directors – Gonstead Clinical Studies Society.
- Awarded the Fellow status in Palmer Academy – March, 1987.
Wisconsin Chiropractic Association. American Chiropractic Association. Member International Palmer College Alumni Association.
Awards And Recognition:
- Fellow in the Palmer Academy of Chiropractic.
- Palmer Alumni Campaigner Award, 1977-Present.
- Palmer College International Outstanding alumnus, 2000.
- Honorary Aide-de-Camp, Alabama State Militia, 1973.
- Charter Member of VOICE (Voluntary Organization of Independent Chiropractor Educators.) Distinguished Service Award, 1985,
- Dynamic Essentials, Atlanta, GA Presidents Award of Outstanding Achievement, Wisconsin Chiropractic Association, 1986.
- Distinguished Service Award, Mexico Chiropractic Society for promoting Chiropractic in Mexico, 1986.
|Monday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 5:30pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
*Individual Doctor Schedules May Vary