Meet The Team
Steven Salinger D.C.
Dr. Steven Salinger was raised in Titusville, FL before moving up to Port Orange, FL where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Palmer College of Chiropractic. Dr. Salinger pursued chiropractic schooling with the mindset of finding the best possible way to help each person that walks through his doors.
He attended different technique clubs, spoke with great chiropractors, and only one made the most sense to help the greatest number of people. The Gonstead method utilizes the most comprehensive analysis to analyze and locate the vertebral subluxation and is focused on delivering specific adjustments to restore the structure and function relationship of the spine and nervous system.
He was exposed to chiropractic from personal experiences with friends and family who suffered from different issues throughout their lives. Recognizing how effective chiropractic care was as helping with their pains and dysfunctions, and already being health oriented, it made the most sense to pursue chiropractic since that would allow him to serve others in the same way.
During his time in school Dr. Salinger attended multiple seminars and has accumulated over 300 hours in Gonstead specific training at seminars, workshops and bootcamps. Dr. Salinger attended multiple Gonstead Methodology Institute seminars right here in the Gonstead Clinic, in Iowa’s largest Gonstead practice, and completed multiple series of Gonstead bootcamps to learn all he could about the Gonstead method. Since graduation he continues to attend seminars above and beyond requirements for state licensure.
DOUGLAS B. COX D.C.
- Born May 23, 1934
- Current Residence: Mt. Horeb, WI
- Clinic: Gonstead Clinic of Chiropractic
- Telephone: (608) 437-5585 (Business)
- Served in the United States Army from 1956-1958 in Korea; Honorably Discharged at the rank of Specialist Second Class
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa; Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, 1963. Class President.
- Post Graduate Education Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation, Graduate Certificate, 1966. Average of 72 hours per year in Chiropractic Principles, Practice and Technique Application.
- Chiropractic Licenses for the States of Wisconsin and Iowa.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Faculty Member – four years. Associate Professor;
- Areas of Instruction: X-ray Analysis, Upper Cervical Adjusting, Clinic Management, Diversified Technique, Gonstead Technique, Ethics & Jurisprudence.
- Clinic Doctor of Gonstead Clinic since 1967 In private practice since 1964. Member teaching staff – Gonstead Seminar of Chiropractic.
- Educational lecturer for chiropractic state conventions and re-licensure seminars. Lectures frequently at Palmer College to students and graduate doctors.
- Lectures internationally in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Jamaica.
- Member, Board of Directors – Gonstead Clinical Studies Society.
- Awarded the Fellow status in Palmer Academy – March, 1987.
Wisconsin Chiropractic Association. American Chiropractic Association. Member International Palmer College Alumni Association.
Awards And Recognition:
- Fellow in the Palmer Academy of Chiropractic.
- Palmer Alumni Campaigner Award, 1977-Present.
- Palmer College International Outstanding alumnus, 2000.
- Honorary Aide-de-Camp, Alabama State Militia, 1973.
- Charter Member of VOICE (Voluntary Organization of Independent Chiropractor Educators.) Distinguished Service Award, 1985,
- Dynamic Essentials, Atlanta, GA Presidents Award of Outstanding Achievement, Wisconsin Chiropractic Association, 1986.
- Distinguished Service Award, Mexico Chiropractic Society for promoting Chiropractic in Mexico, 1986.