Important COVID-19 Announcement
We are here for you. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in our area, and our doors will remain open unless we are directed to do otherwise or feel it is in the best interest of our patients and staff.
The safety and well-being of anyone that enters the clinic is our top priority, so rest assured that we have been following the recommended guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as Public Health Madison & Dane County. We are taking all precautionary measures to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of coronavirus. We wanted to update you on some specific precautions, as well as the expectations of our patients, which together will protect you and our team.
- If you arrive early, please remain in your car and enter the building at your specified appointment time.
- Limit contact with high-touch surface areas.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc. during your appointment.
- We keep appointments as quick and efficient as possible, focusing solely on correcting your spine to allow your body to function without stress, allowing you to be in and out of our office quickly while still receiving high quality care.
- We have taken measures to limit the total number of people in the clinic at any given time.
- We recommend patients stay home if they are having any flu-like symptoms.
- We consistently sanitize all surfaces within the office.
Our office will continue to adapt and adjust all public spaces and office protocols to keep our environment as safe as possible for you.
Please call the office or visit our new Facebook page with any questions and to schedule an appointment now.
Gonstead Clinic of Chiropractic
|Monday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 5:30pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
*Individual Doctor Schedules May Vary