Meet Our Team
Chiropractor Yoon Chul Choi, D.C.
Born January 27, 1983 in Knoxville, Tennessee. Grew up in South Korea, son of Soo Young and Jin Hee Choi and a younger brother Yoon Hyuk Choi..
- Attended Baylor School, Chattanooga, Tennessee, 2002.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, 2007 with a B.S. Degree in Biochemisty.
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic – D.C., 2012. Professional Licensure Holds active chiropractic licensure in Wisconsin and Iowa.
Staff member of Gonstead Chiropractic Clinic since 2013. Attended over 17 Gonstead Seminar of Chiropractic Seminars. These seminars are designed to teach the procedures used in the Gonstead technique. This technique was developed by C.S. Gonstead and is now taught at many of the chiropractic colleges. My practice consists of treating many different types of neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
“A lot of people suffer needlessly from health as being dis-ease stage. Dis-ease stage also described as subluxation which is improper function of nervous system due to trauma stress, and toxins, can lead to have back pain, headaches, and etc as symptoms. However, subluxation can be often silent meaning not having any symptoms like having a high blood pressure or high cholesterol. People do not know when they have high blood pressure or high cholesterol until they get checked, and same as subluxation. People do not know whther they have subluxation or not until they get checked with chiropractor,” he said. “That’s why I encourage the public to visit a doctor of chiropractic to find out if chiropractic care can benefit them.”
- Palmer Gonstead Club Executive Council Member
- Palmer Gonstead Club Vice President - 2011
- Palmer Gonstead Club President - 2012
- Verona Chamber of Commerce.
If additional information is needed, please feel free to contact me at this clinic.
Chiropractor T. Raymond Clinton, D.C.
Born April 12, 1947.
- Attended Indiana University – 1965-1967.
- Graduate, Palmer College of Chiropractic – D.C., B.S. 1971.
Holds active chiropractic licensure in Wisconsin (1971)
- Staff member of Gonstead Chiropractic Clinic since 1971.
- Member of teaching staff, Gonstead Seminar of Chiropractic since 1972.
- Member Extension Faculty, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa since 1977.
- American Chiropractic Association.
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association.
- Wisconsin Back Society.
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research.
- Gonstead Clinical Studies Society – Board Member 1977 – 2000.
I have been practicing chiropractic at the Gonstead Chiropractic Clinic since 1971. During this time I have also been an instructor for the Gonstead Seminars. These seminars are designed to teach the procedures used in the Gonstead technique. This technique was developed by C.S. Gonstead and is now taught at many of the chiropractic colleges. My practice consists of treating many different types of neuromusculoskeletal conditions. The majority of patients that I treat have presented with low back pain as their main complaint. If additional information is needed, please feel free to contact me at this clinic.
Chiropractor Douglas B. Cox, D.C.
- Born May 23, 1934
- Current Residence: Mt. Horeb, WI
- Clinic: Gonstead Clinic of Chiropractic
- Telephone: 608.437.5585 (Business)
- Served in the United States Army from 1956-1958 in Korea; Honorably Discharged at the rank of Specialist Second Class
- Graduate of General Motors Institute of Technology, 1953-1955; Certificate in Dealership Management.
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa; Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, 1963. Class President.
- Post Graduate Education Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation, Graduate Certificate, 1966. Average of 72 hours per year in Chiropractic Principles, Practice and Technique Application.
Chiropractic Licenses for the States of Wisconsin and Iowa.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Faculty Member – four years. Associate Professor;
- Areas of Instruction: X-ray Analysis, Upper Cervical Adjusting, Clinic Management, Diversified Technique, Gonstead Technique, Ethics & Jurisprudence.
- Staff member of Gonstead Clinic since 1967 In private practice since 1964. Member teaching staff – Gonstead Seminar of Chiropractic.
- Educational lecturer for chiropractic state conventions and re-licensure seminars. Lectures frequently at Palmer College to students and graduate doctors.
- Lectures internationally in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Jamaica.
- Member, Board of Directors – Gonstead Clinical Studies Society.
- Awarded the Fellow status in Palmer Academy – March, 1987.
Wisconsin Chiropractic Association. American Chiropractic Association. Member International Palmer College Alumni Association.
Awards And Recognition:
- Fellow in the Palmer Academy of Chiropractic.
- Palmer Alumni Campaigner Award, 1977-Present.
- Palmer College International Outstanding alumnus, 2000.
- Honorary Aide-de-Camp, Alabama State Militia, 1973.
- Charter Member of VOICE (Voluntary Organization of Independent Chiropractor Educators.) Distinguished Service Award, 1985,
- Dynamic Essentials, Atlanta, GA Presidents Award of Outstanding Achievement, Wisconsin Chiropractic Association, 1986.
- Distinguished Service Award, Mexico Chiropractic Society for promoting Chiropractic in Mexico, 1986.
Dianne - Clinic Manager, Administrator, Chiropractic Radiology Technician
Lori - Lead Receptionist, Chiropractic Assistant
Janet - Receptionist
|Monday||7:00am - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 4:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
*Individual Doctor Schedules May Vary